Thursday 21 March 2013




This card was made for my dear friend and hairdresser, Julie.

This was a lovely card to make.
I cut a shape with my Sihouette (TM) Cameo machine and cut the base card.
The smaller background design and blue base layer were actually from a die set for the Spellbinders (TM) Grand Calibur machine which went with the base card shape to perfection!

The background image is from the Katy Sue Designs (TM) "Wishing on a Star" CD.

I printed on my laser printer the silhouette of a dancer which was taken from a My Craft Studio (TM) CD.
As the silhouette was printed on the laser printer it meant that I could use my Letraset (TM) hot foiling machine and foil the silhouette.

I made the moon face with an embossing powder and mould set from Kirks Folly (TM) and stuck it to the moon area on the background picture.

I stamped some twirl designs using Versa Mark (TM) ink and brushed on some blue "Special touch of Mica" powder.

I added a sentiment and some silver candi to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment