Monday 23 June 2014

A card for 150 years!



This is a commissioned card that I made for Chris, our neighbour.

The couple are celebrating 75 years of life each and so Chris thought it would be a good idea to celebrate 150 years rather than just 75 each!

I folded an A4 card in half to make an A5 card.

The background paper was taken from a My Craft Studio (TM) CD.

I used a Tattered Lace (TM) oval die to frame a sentiment that was written using the Silhouette Cameo (TM) machine.

I then added a background to match the base card and incorporated the "R" and "D", the initials of the couple celebrating.

I added some butterflies that "fly" from the page as an homage to Chris as he bought us a gift at Christmas that started me thinking!

I then added some gems to finish.

I really hope they like it, I must admit, I don't think they will get another!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment