Sunday 8 June 2014

Happy 70th Birthday Carol.



This is a card I made for my Sister-in-Law, Carol, who celebrated her birthday on 1st June 2014.

I loved making this card, I really enjoyed the different techniques I tried out and will use again!

I used a photographic paper and spritzed/blew with a pen spritzer, some pens (it sort of blows the pen to make dots on the paper!).

I stamped and embossed the beautiful image of a lady which was a free stamp issued by Simply Cards and Papercraft (TM) by Indigo Blu (TM) in May 2014.

I used my Silhouette Cameo (TM) to do a frame and background for the stamped image.

I used two A4 pieces of card and glued them together to make a HUGE card and added some My Craft Studio (TM) background paper.

I punched a few flower shapes from a lustre paper that I have and added the sentiments, the "70", the bow and some gems to finish.

I hope you had a great Birthday Carol, only sad we did not make it up to see you, but there will be other times. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment