Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy Birthday Sis!




Happy Birthday Sis!
 
This is a "K" card I made for my sister Sarah.
I wanted the moped to stick out a bit and wanted something a bit different from decoupage, so this is what I made.
 
I started with a standard template for a "K" card and added some background papers from My Craft Studio (TM) Carousel of Classics CD in a 1960's theme.
The moped stamp is from Crafters Companion (TM) Camden Town theme which I stamped and embossed with a gold colour embossing powder.
I coloured the moped using the Promarkers (TM) and then used a "Ban the Bomb" sign and cut it using the Silhouette Cameo (TM) and added a "Happy Birthday" greeting.
Have a great day Sis!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Bellisima card,un estallido de colores muy Pop!!!felicitaciones y un saludo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your generous comment. xxx

    ReplyDelete