Sunday 8 June 2014

Happy Birthday Wendy!




This is a card for my very good friend Wendy who celebrates her birthday on 28th May.
She is a piano teacher and so I thought that this Gruffles image would be perfect for her.
I used a burgundy background card and embossed the front using my Ebosser (TM).
The background flower paper is from a 6 x 6 paper pad by Kate Knight (TM) called "Spring Fling" which was a free gift with Cardmaking and Papercraft (TM) magazine.
I stamped the Gruffles image by Joanna Sheen (TM) on to a cream card.
I coloured the white of the keys with a gel pen but this is hard to see from the pictures unfortunately.
The rest of the image is coloured using the Pro Markers (TM).
I added a sentiment to the base that is from Craftwork Cards (TM).


No comments:

Post a Comment